This position has the opportunity for full time, year-round employment for any qualified candidate. The yard laborer assists with all levels of yard work at Fairbanks Block & Building Materials (FBBM).
- Operate fork lift.
- Load out customers
- Receive inventory
- Stock inventory.
- Load trucks at yard
- Help in Sacking Plant
- Daily cleanup of yard.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the FBBM Manager.
- Maintains clean and organized showroom.
- Advises direct supervisor of low inventory level and special products needed.
- Notifies direct supervisor of all customer complaints.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the FBBM Manager.
- Must have current driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must pass drug and alcohol screening prior to employment and will be subject to random drug tests.
- Must have minimum of two years’ experience driving forklift.
- Must adhere to all safety requirements, procedures and company policies.
- Must be dependable and hardworking with a positive team attitude.
- Must have the physical fitness strength to lift 70 pounds and stamina to work on feet for prolonged periods and agility for repetitive work.
- Must be able to work overtime and some Saturdays.
- Paid holidays - Paid overtime - Vision Insurance
- Medical insurance - Dental insurance - 401(k) Plan
- Bonus Plan* - Profit Sharing Plan* (*dependent on hours worked)
Please apply in person or online:
Fairbanks Block & Building Materials
Scott Frarey, Manager
855 Old Richardson Hwy, Fairbanks, AK 99707
E-Mail: [email protected]
Fax: (907) 459-4810
FMI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected status. FMI is a drug free work place; passing a drug and alcohol test will be required prior to employment. Random drug testing during employment.