Read and interpret shop drawings to set up custom concrete forms. This position also assists with all levels of manufacturing precast concrete products.
- Prepare and maintain precast forms.
- Place rebar in precast forms.
- Assist with concrete pouring, finishing and breaking products out of forms.
- Cutting and bending rebar.
- Tying rebar.
- Loading/unloading rebar for vendors and customers.
- Operating and performing light maintenance on machinery.
- Responsible for processing orders and meeting scheduled deadlines, working overtime to do so if necessary.
- Assist with the daily clean-up of forms, shop and yard.
- Other duties as directed by the Operations Manager and Shop/ Yard Foremen.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
− Must pass drug and alcohol screening prior to employment and will be subject to random drug tests.
− Must adhere to all safety requirements, procedures and company policies.
− Must be dependable and hardworking with a positive team attitude.
− Must be able to work both alone and with others, and be willing to put in overtime in order to meet deadlines.
− Must have the physical fitness strength to lift 100 pounds and stamina to work on feet for prolonged periods and agility for repetitive work.
- Paid holidays, overtime, vacation time and sick leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision insurance
- Bonus Plan & Profit Sharing Plan (Dependent on hours worked).
FMI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected status.
FMI is a drug free workplace; passing a drug and alcohol test will be required prior to employment.
Random drug testing during employment