- A bag of Portland Cement weighs 94 lbs.
- A bag of Portland Cement contains 1.0 cubic foot.
- A cubic foot of Portland cement weighs 94 lbs.
- A 12 quart bucket holds 38 lbs of Portland Cement.
- A 12 quart bucket holds 0.4 cu ft of Portland Cement.
- A cubic yard of sand weighs 2,400 lbs.
- A ton of sand is approx. 4/5 of a cubic yard.
- A cubic foot of sand weighs approx. 90 lbs.
- A 12 quart bucket holds approx. 40 lbs of sand.
- A ton of sand contains approx. 22 cubic feet of sand.
- Hydrated Lime weights 40 lbs per cubic foot.