Heat Cast 40
HEATCAST 40 is a medium weight refractory castable product. It is also sometimes used in place of firebrick or it may be cast into special shapes for woodstoves, fireplace hearths, walls, boilers, furnaces, and other high temperature applications.
Heat Cast 40 was designed for casting special shapes for woodstoves, fireplace hearths and sidewalls and other high temperature applications. Available in a 40-lb bag.
- Castable weights approximately 120 lbs. per cubic ft. and is shipped in a 40 lb. bag. For estimating purposes approximately 20 lbs. will cover one square ft., two inches thick.
- Add clean water (3/4 to 1 qt.) for each 10 lb. and mix thoroughly. No other additives required.
- May be cast or troweled into place.
- Meets ASTM C-401 Class B.
- Possesses cold crushing strength of approximately 1500 lbs. per. sq. inch.
- Good for applications well over 2000°F.
- HEAT CAST-40 should be cast no thinner than 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick.
- This product is non water soluble in service.
|SCHC 40||Heat Cast 40||40 lbs|