|Monday - Friday:||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
Pro-Flex is a technologically advanced, semi-rigid, solvent-free, moisture-insensitive, self-leveling epoxy joint filler and sealer. It meets ASTM-C-881, Grade 2, Classes B & C.
It meets USDA specifications for use in food processing areas.
Pro-Flex is used to fill joints in industrial floors exposed to hard wheeled traffic. Pro-Flex is useful for contraction/construction joints that are cut or formed. Pro-Flex may also be used for the repair of damaged or spalled cracks.
- Pourable consistency
- V.O.C. compliant
- 1:1 mix ratio
- Moisture insensitive
- Allows moderate joint movement
- Does not weld slab joints together
- Does not embrittle with age
- Meets U.S.D.A. requirements for incidental food contact.
- Shaves easily
- Supports and protects edges
- Low modulus.
|UNPROFLX22||PRO-FLEX||22 oz. cartridge|
|UNPROFLX1||PRO-FLEX||1 gal unit|